When it comes to interlocking pavers, over the course of 10 years we’ve heard every question imaginable from homeowners.
Here are just a few:
- How do pavers compare with concrete?
- What factors drive up the costs of interlocking pavers?
- What kind of pavers are there?
- How can I narrow down my choices to fit my budget?
- How long do interlocking pavers last?
- Can pavers be used on driveways, or are they limited to patios?
- Are pavers expensive to maintain?
- What do I do with cracked or broken pavers?
And there are dozens more.
To educate and help you determine if they’re the right fit for your situation, we created a learning center—addressing all the most frequently-asked questions we get, but we’ll ultimately add them all, including how-to videos and demonstrations.
We want you to be fully educated about pavingstones.
We also created a helpful, interactive estimator to help you get a gauge on what it will cost to install your new pavers.
How does all this sound? We’d love your feedback. Shoot us an email anytime at email@example.com or call us at (760) 738-9900.