When it comes to interlocking pavers, over the course of 10 years we’ve heard every question imaginable from homeowners.
Here are just a few:
- How do pavers compare with concrete?
- What factors drive up the costs of interlocking pavers?
- What kind of pavers are there?
- How can I narrow down my choices to fit my budget?
- How long do interlocking pavers last?
- Can pavers be used on driveways, or are they limited to patios?
- Are pavers expensive to maintain?
- What do I do with cracked or broken pavers?
And there are dozens more.
To educate and help you determine if they’re the right fit for your situation, we created a learning center—addressing all the most frequently-asked questions we get, but we’ll ultimately add them all, including how-to videos and demonstrations.
We want you to be fully educated about pavingstones.
We also created a helpful, interactive estimator to help you get a gauge on what it will cost to install your new pavers.
Check out our Interactive Estimator
How does all this sound? We’d love your feedback. Shoot us an email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (760) 738-9900.