We get this question a lot. If you’re not able to get outside with a long tape measure, or if you don’t want to because it’s 105 out here in the Temecula-Murrieta area, you can actually get a pretty good ballpark idea using Google.
Check out this tutorial video we did on how to estimate your square footage for pavers:
- Visit https://www.google.com/maps/.
- Do a search for your address.
- Switch to Satellite mode.
- Zoom in!
- Right-click with your mouse and you’ll see “Measure distance” as an option.
- Select your endpoint.
- Do the quick math: Length times width. That equals your approximate square footage.
Now, if you want to turn that into a quick, ballpark estimate:
- Visit our Get Started page.
- Launch the Estimator tool.
- Enter your square footage and make your optional selections.
- No need to hit enter! The estimate will calculate automatically.
That’s it. Let us know if you have any trouble with this. You can comment below or call us at (760) 738-9900.